stories and acceptance criteria
whole product life cycle
cross functional environment
Excellent written communication skills
well structured documentation
Excellent verbal communication
Our client is a UK based company founded 8 years ago and now has a team spread across the UK and Hungary. Their development and QA teams are currently Hungary based, but they are now looking to expand into new territories.
The company is looking for a Business Analyst to deliver business requirements through the production of user stories for our development teams, working for a top-level client. The role requires an individual who has great attention to detail and is able to effectively prioritize and manage their own workload. They have a flat structure and there is direct contact with the client on daily standups and on slack, no middle-layer management in the way of communication.
The individual must be confident and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment and be independent, self-directing and able to collaborate with the SCRUM teams.
- Understand the customer/user base and their product requirements Understand legislation-driven product requirements
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria
- Own user stories through the whole product life cycle
- Participate in backlog refinement sessions to guide the teams towards solutions that meet customer/legislative requirements
- Maintain product level backlogs
- Work within the SCRUM teams in a cross functional environment
Qualification and Skills
- Excellent written communication skills with experience writing comprehensive, clear, well structured documentation
- Excellent verbal communication skills to a range of stakeholders
- Ability to define a problem and assist in solution identification
- Experience of agile methodologies and writing user stories
Desirable Skills & Experience
- A background in pensions or lifetime savings administration
- SIPP/SSAS knowledge
You will be entitled to 2 hours per week “YooDoo” time. This is time for you to take off (fully paid) to improve you mental or physical health. You can work on a pet project, take exercise, visit family etc..
Location: Permanently Work-from-Home.
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Best in the industry