Established in 2000, our client, based in Mauritius, is the only Oracle Partner to have gained the highest partner status of - Oracle Certified Advantage Partner - in Africa. Their unrivaled commitment to quality assurance has positioned them as preferred implementer of Oracle E-Business Suite - the leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. Their proficient team of certified Oracle professionals is highly conversant with state-of-the-art Oracle technologies, complemented by a high degree of business expertise. With numerous implementations across Africa of Oracle E-Business Suite, they are one of the most reputed players in the market.
The client is looking for Oracle Financials Techno-Functional Consultant who will work in implementations of Oracle APPs.
Job Responsibilities / Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Establish technical object standards and management processes.
- Confirm the completeness and consistency of the Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Workflow technical design. Resolve any inconsistencies discovered.
- Participate in testing of components, after programming completion. Ensure the component meets technical design requirements. Provide sign-off that technical design requirements are met.
- Work with Technology team to make technical objects available across the various systems (development, test, etc) as required.
- Support process team testing activities and provide SAR resolution.
- Perform build activities in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Personalization and Workflows as required.
- Perform Unit testing of the components.
Job Requirements (Qualifications/Certifications/ Experience/Skills etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- End to end cycle knowledge of Core Financial modules
- Must have high levels of technical and functional experience in Oracle R12 Financials,
- Strong knowledge in designing reports across all Financial Modules
- Strong knowledge in API’s & designing interfaces
- Strong knowledge in Sql & PlSql
- Communication and comfort working with all levels of management /outside parties is a MUST HAVE.
- Upgrade experience will be added value
The above position offers excellent tax free salary free furnished accommodation, local expenses reimbursement and medical coverage.
Qualification: BE/MCA. Accounting background is strongly desired
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Port Louis, Mauritius. However the job requires travel to the implementation sites in other countries within Africa.
itForte is one of the leading Job Consultants in India specializing in the IT and Telecom sector recruitments
with some of the top international technology companies as its clients.