- Provide expert subject matter services for all cloud services including but not limited to VMWare, Windows Server, Microsoft Azure
- Provide subject matter expertise on cloud automation and security.
- Installs operating system software, patches, and upgrades within cloud environment.
- Works with IT leadership to design new cloud infrastructure plans and services.
- Develop, document, and validate policies, processes and/or procedures relating to a variety of cloud concepts and standards.
- Analyzes systems performance to identify potential opportunities for improvement in areas such as the virtualized environments, hardware infrastructure, backup and archive systems, data storage environment, and cloud environment systems and services.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve instance, software, and network related cloud issues.
- Develop cloud security metrics. Applies technical knowledge to be a resource for all areas of the client on implementation of applications, security tools and solutions.
- Assist in the design, installation, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of the client disaster recovery processes.
- Works along-side IT security analyst and other MIS staff to properly setup and maintain cloud applications free of risks and vulnerabilities.
- Work with 3rd party cloud vendors to obtain security assessments through software monitoring tools to reduce risk and vulnerabilities to the client .
- Assist with the project development stages of organization, design, implementation, maintenance and analysis.
- Establishes, cultivates, and maintains effective working relationships with internal partners and external constituencies, managing outreach to key partners and leveraging these relationships to best support the seamless execution of admission events.
- Must see with sufficient close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception; and focus adjustment to differentiate light/color intensity and evaluation of perceivable changes in the environment.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Key Skills:
5+ years hands-on relevant experience on VMWare, Windows Server, Azure and AWS
Good Veeam experience (preferable).
Proven technical methods in solving cloud issues involving IT environments.
Troubleshooting, problem-solving techniques and repair techniques.
Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and LDAP.
Principles of Client Server technologies and VMWare Virtual Infrastructure.
Quickly and efficiently, identify and resolve technical issues.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of cloud server vetting and patching.
Identify risks, vulnerabilities and remediate immediately to reduce exposure.
Plan, organize and prioritize work with a minimal amount of supervision
Establish and maintain working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Coordinate with multiple 3rd party cloud vendors and develop solutions for potential risks.
Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Maintain an effective working relationship within the client .
Interpret, write and apply the client policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
Location: India, Work from Home
Compensation: Excellent salary
Timings: India Extended Day Timings