Our client is a UK based company founded 8 years ago and now has a team spread across the UK and Hungary. Their development and QA teams are currently Hungary based, but they are now looking to expand into new territories.
The company is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer .NET who will be supporting multiple complex C# web applications for one of the “Big-Four” firms. There are no deadlines in this role, they have a constant feed of items we need to work on, the paste of the work is relaxed. They have a flat structure and there is direct contact with the client on daily standups and on slack, no middle-layer management in the way of communication.
- This job varies in technologies/architectures/frameworks which requires a broad skill set and willingness to learn some new technologies. The total number of applications we support is about 8, originally written by different teams. For this we usually spread the knowledge evenly in the team and keep a large knowledge base in the form of Confluence along with the original project documentation and functional specs in hand.
- The supported applications are usually modern, up-to-date, written within 2 years and continuously maintained since, there are virtually no legacy code or obscure technologies.
- This role is mainly for support (bug fixes and small features). We work in a Kanban team with a size of 6-8 people.
Qualification and Skills
- C# / both .NET and .NET Core
- Angular (6+)
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Azure
- Good English communication skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Google AppScript
- Azure Devops
Location: Permanently Work-from-Home.
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Best in the industry