Our client based in Arlington, Massachusetts, US is a holding company for operating and consulting companies focused on but not limited to the alternative investment industry providing an all-inclusive alternative investment experience to their clients.
They are looking for an expeienced Security Engineers to be based in Hanover/Frankfurt/Munich, Germany.
Job Responsibilities / Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Integration, operation and further development of highly available security infrastructures based on security solutions from manufacturers of e.g. Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, Blue Coat, IronPort and F5 Networks.
- Support and support for migrations and rollouts focusing on firewall, VPN and web proxy.
- Handling tickets in Incident, Change and Problem Management in 2nd & 3rd Level Support.
- Evaluation of traces and log files for error analysis as well as technical support in escalation management.
- Planning and implementation of automation procedures in the various areas of responsibility and ensuring the security and compliance requirements in the area of responsibility.
Job Requirements (Qualifications/Certifications/Experience/Skills etc.)
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in IP networks, security technologies (firewalls, IDS, IPS, VPN, web proxy) and in the operation of monitoring solutions.
- A certification such as Cisco CCNP Security, Checkpoint CCSE, FortiGate Network Security Expert, or Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional (BCCPP) would be an advantage.
Any other details, which you feel may be relevant to the position
- Knowledge of Checkpoint would be benefitial
- Knowledge of Load Balancing/F5 would be benefitial
Location: Hanover/ Frankfurt/ Munich, Germany
Compensation: Best in the industry