Our client is a leading company in digital marketing and affiliate marketing since 2016. We operate in several verticals with a particular specialization in the online gaming sector.
In the short period since their foundation they have acquired 40+ partners, manage 40+ online gaming websites across several countries with over 15,000 daily visitors. Based on their unique affiliate and digital marketing strategies and comprehensive scoring method, they connect potential customers with partner platforms that best match their preferences.
As a company, their mission is to provide our partners with highquality, accurate and fact-based comparisons of providers, reviews, descriptions and online gaming guides.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will toward developing and implementing fair and consistent policies and by protecting the online safety of our users. The policy team is responsible for understanding, researching and analyzing online advertising platform
policies to create strategies for expanding our product verticals and geographies.
You will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, from engineers to marketing managers to legal councils, working with them to adapt our priority areas to Google, Facebook, Bing
and other advertising platform policies. You have strong leadership, communication, project management and interpersonal skills. You advise Ante on core policy changes and also
drive and manage complex projects.
- Collaborate with crossfunctional teams to develop and implement strategies for optimizing ads based on policies for a wide variety of online advertising solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Legal teams to influence product/advertising decisions and prioritization and improve the user experience for policyrelated issues.
- Drive research and collaboration to understand industry policy changes.
- Drive awareness and understanding of our product policies within the company and across our organizations.
- Advance education and conversations around best practices in the advertising space, including buyside and sellside.
Qualifications / Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Google AdWords policies.
- Experience with internet and web technologies, including online advertising technology.
- Experience working with a broad array of cross functional stakeholders.
- Experience using data and technology to overcome complex business problems, coupled with a proven ability to exercise judgment even in a crisis.
- Policy experience, with a robust knowledge of the technology sector and the key policy issues affecting the internet like intellectual property, free expression, and online safety.
Location: Work from Home
Job Type: Full-Time and Permanent role