IMP and Cube
Cisco Network Equipment – Routers/ switches/ firewalls
planning and implementation
Our client is a leading logistics and real estate company with offices in more than 10 states in the US.
The UC Engineer will be a technical resource for ongoing implementation and support of clients Unified infrastructure.
- Good troubleshooting skills accompanying creative thinking to resolve both complex and non-complex issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence.
- Expertise in setting and managing client expectations, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence.
- Strong troubleshooting skills accompanying creative thinking to resolve both complex and non-complex issues.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience providing direct support in a client-facing role.
- Candidate should have CCNP/CCIE certified
- Proficient in all aspects of Telecommunications administration.
- Expertise in Call Manager, Unity, IMP and Cube
- Knowledge Cisco Network Equipment – Routers, switches, firewalls,
- Skill set planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of Fortigate Firewalls is a plus.
- Working on implementation and support in medium to large-scale projects
Location: Work from Home
Compensation: Excellent salary
Timings: India Extended Day Timings