- Designs, builds, and tests BI reports in SSRS based on work with business teams to refine requirements and KPIs.
- SSRS report development / deployment.
- Design BI Dashboards / Scorecards / Charts / Graphs / Drill-Downs / Dynamic Reports
- Create and deploy Microsoft SSRS reports.
- Able to present data graphically through various UI/UX interfaces and Power BI visualizations.
- Maintains and updates all documentation related to assigned products
- 4+ years of technical experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Analysis Services, and Integration Services
- Strong skills in server side objects like Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and Queries - Experience in loading and importing external queries - Experience modeling and working with complex dimensional table relationships
- Strong SQL coding experience with performance optimization experience for data queries.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SSRS for creating and publishing reports
- A solid understanding of data management best-practices and in-depth experience with Microsoft SSRS.
- Ability to design and develop dashboards, scorecards and KPIs using SSRS
- Need to understand and be able to interpret data.
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast paced, rapidly changing and complex environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly to make a measurable difference
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems
Compensation: Best in the industry
Employment: Contract (initial 5-6 months)