We have been retained by a global auto parts distribution company based in the USA to recruit Reporting Analyst for their software development center in New Delhi.
- Perform standard and ad hoc reports on customer sales, vendor purchases, and other purchase and transaction trends.
o Deliver standard reports on expected delivery date.
o Deliver ad hoc reports on a timely basis.
- Work with a variety of requestors to create standard and ad hoc reports. Audiences for these reports will include others in marketing, sales, finance, development team, and executive management.
- Strong familiarity with statistical analysis and other data analysis techniques.
- Develop reports to track key indicators based on current and future business models.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, with graduate-level education preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in high-volume database environments.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and Excel.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, stored procedures, and queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services 2005/2008, PL/SQL (Oracle/MySQL), and T-SQL (MS SQL server).
- Understand denormalized data structures and normalized data structures.
- Ability to identify needed data elements to support reporting requests.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with remotely located teams. Position reports to Marketing Analyst/Product Manager in the Marketing department.
itForte is a leading Recruitment Agency
in India with top Indian and international companies as its clients.